Thursday, 20 December 2018

Arts with Uncle Dee

 “I am Back to stay in the Showbiz” Ding


  By Daniel Chigunwe


Brian 'Ding' Chipara
Zimdancehall artist  Brainmore Chipara who trades by the stage name ‘Ding’ and once featured on Star Kids Cool Sounds in 2005 said he is not going to throw down the guns in following his talent despite  the industry domination by heavy weights artists.
The industry has of late became tenser with the entrance of the new crop led by Enzo Ishall, Bazooker, Jah Signal and Nutty O who are making waves everywhere.
Ding who recently released an 8 track album titled, “Hupenyu” has already made a name in the industry’s big studios including the heaviest music brand, Chillspot Records.
“This recent album I worked with different studios including Chillspot, Bush Killer, DKT and Simplex Music, with tracks like Castle, Ngatifare and Musi Uya are some of the bests being enjoyed by fans.
“ I have my own unique beat different from other artists as I use soft lyrics in riding dancehall beats to express everyday life events, I am also into afro music a genre which is  fast becoming popular among dancehall artists,” said Ding.
The 35 year old Mvurwi based artist also popularly known as Bondanga has been in the music industry since the hot days of Urban Grooves and is still a force to reckon with in the dancehall sector.
“I recorded some singles in 2003 with Tonny Fresh of Zengeza 3 and I was on ZTV Star Kids Cool Sounds program in 2005 and now in 2018 I have managed to release my debut album something I am very proud of.
“My ambitions are to fulfil the gift of music that runs in my blood, it’s something I was born with and I want to showcase the talent before the world,” added Ding.
The artist says he owes much gratitude to a few committed individuals who are assisting him with both moral and financial support, “my manager Tapiwa Mfuka and sponsors Maidei Maswi, Mr and Mrs Muvhuti, Givemore Gomo and Mrs Dzawo are some of the names behind my great success,”
“ it’s unfortunate that I could not make it to record a track with Soul Jah Love on Boss Gaga riddim a song called Life Yemughetto, this is after Dallas of DKT had arranged the collaboration on my behalf, but I still look forward to  partner Chibaba on that song,”
Several artist who have a found a passion and talent in the music industry remain marginalized due to lack of publicity, access to the media is as tight as the competition in the showbiz industry.




No comments:

Post a Comment