By Daniel Chigunwe
South African based Zimbabwean afro-pop artist and love music sensation of the “Originale” hit maker popularly known as Tuts Rebel is set to release his new album earlier next year which he describes as a simple reflection of the African society love and romance.
![]() |
| Afropop artist Tutsrebel |
Native Romance also carries one of Rebel’s single “Originale” which is currently doing pretty good in the showbiz industry.
“I am working under Factory Music group run by Dj Byrone who is the produce and manager. My debut album, Native Romance will be launched next year on Valentine’s Day.
“It is simply a reflection of love stories that happen in our day to day lives in the African society also my music relates with real life events happening in my own love life. The album features a number of artist from the continent music industry so as to have a larger audience appealing,” said Rebel.
Born Fisani Thulani Moyo, the 35 year old has kept his music guns focused on Afro-pop genre with an added aroma of afro-beats fused with a mixture of traditional vibes and modern beats dishing out a new taste to the music industry.
“I am inspired with the likes of Salif Keita, Musiq Soulchild and Jabulani Khanyile and I have worked with a number of artist locally and abroad to mention the likes of Momo Dread and also shared a stage with VeeMampeezy of Botswana.
“I have been in the industry for about 8 years, professionally, I took a break at some point to focus on family and came back on to the scene in 2013 with an EP that brought people back to ears.
“I have performed in Sandton a couple of times and meanwile a have a number of festive season performances lined up for me,” said Tutsrebel
The artist hails from Zimbabwe’s town of Chinhoyi where he grew up among his peers including Jerry “Mukanya” B, meanwhile he is based in Johannesburg where he has traded all life trivialities to the mind, body and soul captivating afro-beats.
His music is a collection of mature sounds with high overtones of love messages, “my main social message is love, yes it is a broad term but that is what I preach, let’s love another as mankind regardless of where we come from or political affiliation, ethnicity or colour. Love is the greatest gift of all.

No comments:
Post a Comment