Thursday, 28 March 2019

 Samwa rocks Bindura brand ambassador ceremony


Entertainment Reporter
Mvurwi based Afro-fusion artist Innocent Samwa recently made a name after rocking the stage during an Econet award ceremony held in Bindura at Mayfair Lodge.
The artists said he was thrilled to showcase his music prowess during the Brand Ambassador Awards Program where he performed his hit jiti song, ‘Chikopokopo’,  'Akaromba' and 'Ndoda kufara' 
“I am overwhelmed with the recent performance that I did in Bindura where I was part of the workshop held by Econet.
“I had handed over my name to participate during entertainment time and when the stage time came I took people by surprise as no one knew that I was I am artist, I managed to perform a very impressing and interesting stage show as everyone came upfront dancing.
“Even way after the show I became a paragon of virtue, I got quite inspired by the confidence, esteem and support that I got from the fellow mates who were in attendance,” said Samwa.
Samwa who trades by the Richtary music label is one of the most upcoming afro-fusion artists who is currently working on videos for his album 'Mavambo'.
As the case with several upcoming artists, getting a stage and shows to perform is difficult in the showbiz sector yet it is one of the major factor for artists to have a chance to showcase their talents so as to attract promotions.


1 comment: